- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Joe Johnson
- Updated: March 11, 2016
Since joining the Miami Heat in February, Joe Johnson has been on a roll. He is averaging 13.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists assists per game since he took his talents to South Beach. Though Johnson is a seven-time All-Star and has had his fair share of time in the limelight, there are many things you may not have known about the 14-year NBA veteran.
Let’s take a look at some surprising facts and statistics relating to Johnson’s successful tenure as an NBA star.
1. He is shooting a staggering .596 from the field and .643 on 3-pointers with the Heat.
That’s pretty impressive considering he’s only going to get better in Miami once he learns the system.
“I’m about 65, 70 percent there,” he said of learning the Heat’s sets.