- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
- Report: Joe Johnson ‘intrigued’ by Miami Heat, likes Jimmy Butler’s role with team
- Report: Bucks aimed great deal of frustration at Mike Budenholzer after they lost to Heat in last year’s playoffs
- League executives and scouts agree that the Miami Heat will be the toughest out in the play-in tournament
- Erik Spoelstra vows to play Udonis Haslem before season ends: ‘I’m going to make it happen’
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Joe Johnson
- Updated: March 11, 2016
Since joining the Miami Heat in February, Joe Johnson has been on a roll. He is averaging 13.5 points, 3.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists assists per game since he took his talents to South Beach. Though Johnson is a seven-time All-Star and has had his fair share of time in the limelight, there are many things you may not have known about the 14-year NBA veteran.
Let’s take a look at some surprising facts and statistics relating to Johnson’s successful tenure as an NBA star.
1. He is shooting a staggering .596 from the field and .643 on 3-pointers with the Heat.
That’s pretty impressive considering he’s only going to get better in Miami once he learns the system.
“I’m about 65, 70 percent there,” he said of learning the Heat’s sets.