- Report: Victor Oladipo could miss entire 2021-22 season after quadriceps surgery
- Report: Luxury watch brand announces exciting new partnership with Miami Heat star Jimmy Butler
- Bam Adebayo’s NSFW reaction to Udonis Haslem getting ejected after altercation with Dwight Howard
- Udonis Haslem’s hilarious comments after getting ejected: ‘I was planning on talking way more s–t’
- Video: Udonis Haslem gets ejected after getting into physical altercation with Dwight Howard
- Report: Miami Heat update Jimmy Butler’s status for crucial game vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- Goran Dragic explains what Miami Heat backcourt must do now with Victor Oladipo out for season
- Miami Heat news: Victor Oladipo to have season-ending surgery
- Duncan Robinson celebrates Tyler Herro’s triumphant return to being ‘killer’ for Miami Heat
- Zaire Wade reacts to reminder that Paul Pierce claimed Miami Heat would miss playoffs this season
10 Things You Didn’t Know about Hassan Whiteside
- Updated: January 29, 2015
With the copious amounts of injuries and negativity surrounding the Miami Heat this season, there has been one bright spot glimmering beneath all of the tumultuous muck: the emergence of one Hassan Whiteside.
Whiteside has seemingly come out of the blue and, with innate athleticism and size, has proven to be the real deal. However, with the sudden eruption out of thin air, one has to wonder, where did this kid come from? And what’s his story?
Whiteside’s story is actually quite fascinating and we’ve decided to break it down into 10 facts about his life that you may have never heard of. So without further ado, here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about Hassan Whiteside starting with number 10.
10. He’s been in and out of the NBA for five years.
That’s correct, Hassan isn’t a rookie. He was drafted in the second round of the 2010 NBA Draft by the Sacramento Kings with the 33rd pick and also played for the Memphis Grizzlies in 2014.
(Continue on next page!)