- Twitter Explodes Over Dion Waiters’ Game-Winner vs. WarriorsPosted 3 hours ago
- Video: Kevin Durant Reacts to Dion Waiters’ Epic Game-Winning ThreePosted 18 hours ago
- Miami Heat vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: D-Wait to the RescuePosted 21 hours ago
- Tyler Johnson Says He’s Dealing With a Different Type of Shoulder Pain Than Last YearPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game Recap: We’re Going StreakingPosted 3 days ago
- Five Positive Takeaways From First Half of Miami Heat’s 2016-17 SeasonPosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat Rumors: Chicago Bulls Looking to Target Chris BoshPosted 4 days ago
- Report: Sources Reveal Orlando Magic’s Latest Offer for Goran DragicPosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Game Recap: The Year of the DragonPosted 5 days ago
- Video: Prop Door Falls on Heat Fan’s Head During Halftime PromoPosted 5 days ago
Miami Heat News: LeBron to Meet With Riley This Week
- Updated: July 7, 2014
LeBron James is expected to meet with Pat Riley later this week and let him know of his final decision. Sam Amico of FoxSportsOhio says that we will have an answer by Wednesday.
Heat full-court press is on after signing Danny Granger, per Yahoo Sports. Told Cavs sense they will know on LeBron by Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) July 7, 2014
In other news, Chris Bosh was offered a max contract for four years at $88 million. Bosh has reportedly stated that he is waiting for LeBron to make a decision before he acts. However, Ethan J. Skolnick of Bleacher Report has reported that Bosh intends to stay in Miami.
For all the Chris Bosh reports out there, I keep checking back and keep hearing same: he intends to be in Miami.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) July 7, 2014