- Udonis Haslem Determined to Help Hassan Whiteside Reach His Full PotentialPosted 13 hours ago
- Goran Dragic Addresses Recent Trade RumorsPosted 1 day ago
- Dwyane Wade Says He’s Not Ruling out an Eventual Return to MiamiPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic Preseason Game Recap: Heat Ride Scorching Start to Burn MagicPosted 2 days ago
- Report: Heat and Kings Discussing Trade Involving Goran Dragic, Rudy Gay, and Darren CollisonPosted 3 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Luis Montero, Waive Keith BensonPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Ira Winderman Predicts Beno Udrih to Acquire Final Roster Spot on HeatPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Update on Josh Richardson’s Injury StatusPosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Center Vashil Fernandez, Waive Stefan JankovicPosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat to Pick up Justise Winslow’s Third-Year OptionPosted 4 days ago
Miami Heat News: LeBron to Meet With Riley This Week
- Updated: July 7, 2014
LeBron James is expected to meet with Pat Riley later this week and let him know of his final decision. Sam Amico of FoxSportsOhio says that we will have an answer by Wednesday.
Heat full-court press is on after signing Danny Granger, per Yahoo Sports. Told Cavs sense they will know on LeBron by Wednesday.
— Sam Amico (@SamAmicoFSO) July 7, 2014
In other news, Chris Bosh was offered a max contract for four years at $88 million. Bosh has reportedly stated that he is waiting for LeBron to make a decision before he acts. However, Ethan J. Skolnick of Bleacher Report has reported that Bosh intends to stay in Miami.
For all the Chris Bosh reports out there, I keep checking back and keep hearing same: he intends to be in Miami.
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) July 7, 2014