- Miami Heat vs. Detroit Pistons Game Recap: By the Hand of WhitesidePosted 19 hours ago
- Miami Heat News: Dion Waiters (Ankle) Out for Next Two GamesPosted 1 day ago
- Report: Goran Dragic Dealing With Painful Foot InjuryPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game Recap: Celtics Sweep Season Series With HeatPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Miami Heat Delaying Chris Bosh’s Release for Two Key ReasonsPosted 5 days ago
- Video: Goran Dragic Campaigns Erik Spoelstra for Coach of the YearPosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: DeRozan Overpowers HeatPosted 6 days ago
- Hassan Whiteside Says He Intends to Play Thursday vs. Toronto RaptorsPosted 1 week ago
- Miami Heat vs. Phoenix Suns Game Recap: Whiteside’s Historic NightPosted 1 week ago
- Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Receive Stitches After Suffering Hand LacerationPosted 1 week ago
Miami Heat News: LeBron Begins Process of Evaluating Suitors
- Updated: July 3, 2014
According to Sam Amico of Fox Sports Ohio, LeBron James has officially begun evaluating different NBA teams and their sales pitches.
However this time, the process is a little different. Unlike in 2010, when James met with all of his suitors via a meet-and-greet scenario (similar to what Carmelo Anthony is doing now), James has decided he is going to let his Cleveland-based agent Rich Paul do all the dirty work for him.
This time, there will be no drama, fireworks, or controversy. When James decides his final destination this time around, it will be firm and frank. According to a source close to Fox Sports Ohio, James will publicly make his decision known in a manner “that is likely to be bam, this is where I’m going.”
Around this time in 2010, there were some hints and speculation about where James would end up. But this time, even close friends Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh haven’t a clue as to what James’ plans are.
Sources who have spoken to both Wade and Bosh are certain that both players are firm on their intent to return to Miami, but neither player knows what James will do.
“It’s not a done deal,” said one source, when asked about James’ return to Miami. “That’s for sure.”
As a matter of fact, Wade and Bosh were so unsure about James’s future destination after last week’s meeting at the Soho Beach House in Miami, that one of them spoke about what the Heat might look like without James, according to one source.
But who knows? For all we know, this could just be a smoke in mirrors effect and Wade and Bosh know exactly what James is doing. After all, all three players did opt-out to clear up more cap space for the genius Pat Riley.