- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 1 day ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Erik Spoelstra to Work With Justise Winslow to Improve Game During OffseasonPosted 4 days ago
- James Johnson Reveals Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 5 days ago
- Dion Waiters Says He Wants to Return to Miami Heat Next SeasonPosted 5 days ago
- Five Reasons the Miami Heat’s 2016-17 Season Was a SuccessPosted 6 days ago
- Micky Arison Hints at Possible Return of Two Key Heat PlayersPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Hints at Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 1 week ago
- Udonis Haslem Says 2016-17 Heat Team Amongst His Favorites, Wishes to Return Next SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- Video: Erik Spoelstra Visibly Devastated in Heat’s Final Press ConferencePosted 1 week ago
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson to Make Season Debut Tonight vs. Raptors
- Updated: November 4, 2016
Shams Charania of The Vertical tweeted out the news that Richardson had been cleared by team doctors to resume playing. Richardson had suffered a partially torn MCL back in September and was scheduled to miss anywhere from six to eight weeks. The latter number proved to be the more accurate assessment.
Sources: Miami's Josh Richardson has been cleared by team doctors to make season debut tonight in Toronto after MCL tear in September.
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 4, 2016
Richardson also took to Twitter, primarily to express his excitement about the news:
Thank god for the day
— Josh Richardson (@J_Rich1) November 4, 2016
Though Richardson has been cleared to play, how much time he sees on the court (if any) will be something that Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra will determine during the course of the game. Miami’s next game after Toronto will also be on the road, with that contest taking place in Oklahoma City on Monday night.