- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 1 day ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 3 days ago
- Erik Spoelstra to Work With Justise Winslow to Improve Game During OffseasonPosted 4 days ago
- James Johnson Reveals Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 5 days ago
- Dion Waiters Says He Wants to Return to Miami Heat Next SeasonPosted 5 days ago
- Five Reasons the Miami Heat’s 2016-17 Season Was a SuccessPosted 6 days ago
- Micky Arison Hints at Possible Return of Two Key Heat PlayersPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Hints at Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 1 week ago
- Udonis Haslem Says 2016-17 Heat Team Amongst His Favorites, Wishes to Return Next SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- Video: Erik Spoelstra Visibly Devastated in Heat’s Final Press ConferencePosted 1 week ago
Miami Heat News: Josh Richardson Cleared to Play Against Hawks Without Restrictions
- Updated: February 24, 2017
The Miami Heat will be close to full strength when they return to action on Friday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Everyone healthy among Heat traveling party. (The usual no Bosh, Winslow, McRoberts).
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 24, 2017
Specifically, Heat head coach Erik Spoelstra told reporters during Friday morning’s shootaround that second-year guard Josh Richardson has been cleared to play and will not be on a minutes restriction.
No minutes restrictions for Josh Richardson tonight, per Erik Spoelstra.
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) February 24, 2017
The University of Tennessee product has missed the last 19 games with a left foot injury. This season he’s averaged 11.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists.
On the other hand, the Hawks will not be at full strength coming back from the All-Star break. Their starting point guard Dennis Schroder was forced to stay a night in Berlin and did not report back to the team on time.
Dennis Schroder said he didn't put visa on new passport. Had to go to Berlin for new one. Got in last night. Accepts penalty.
— Chris Vivlamore (@CVivlamoreAJC) February 24, 2017
Atlanta with no PG Dennis Schroeder vs Heat tonight. Hawks suspended him one game for reporting late after all star break.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) February 24, 2017
The game is set to tip off at 8 p.m. and will be broadcast locally on Fox Sports Sun.