- Twitter Explodes Over Dion Waiters’ Game-Winner vs. WarriorsPosted 2 hours ago
- Video: Kevin Durant Reacts to Dion Waiters’ Epic Game-Winning ThreePosted 17 hours ago
- Miami Heat vs. Golden State Warriors Game Recap: D-Wait to the RescuePosted 20 hours ago
- Tyler Johnson Says He’s Dealing With a Different Type of Shoulder Pain Than Last YearPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Milwaukee Bucks Game Recap: We’re Going StreakingPosted 3 days ago
- Five Positive Takeaways From First Half of Miami Heat’s 2016-17 SeasonPosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat Rumors: Chicago Bulls Looking to Target Chris BoshPosted 4 days ago
- Report: Sources Reveal Orlando Magic’s Latest Offer for Goran DragicPosted 4 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks Game Recap: The Year of the DragonPosted 5 days ago
- Video: Prop Door Falls on Heat Fan’s Head During Halftime PromoPosted 5 days ago
Miami Heat News: Haslem, Heat Agree to $2.7 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Minutes after reports came out that the Miami Heat signed Dwyane Wade to a 2-year, $34 million deal, another one was released stating that the Heat have signed Mr. 305 himself, Udonis Haslem to a 2-year deal as well.
Udonis Haslem has agreed to return to Miami Heat on their $2.7 million space exception, source tells Sun Sentinel.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2014
Haslem’s contract would start at $2.75 million for next season and with the 4.5 percent raise that comes with the deal, it would total out the contract for $5.6 million. The multitude of two-year deals that Pat Riley is inking is most likely to allow flexibility in the year 2016 where big name free agents like Kevin Durant and LeBron James are going to be available.