- Miami Heat vs. Detroit Pistons Game Recap: By the Hand of WhitesidePosted 19 hours ago
- Miami Heat News: Dion Waiters (Ankle) Out for Next Two GamesPosted 1 day ago
- Report: Goran Dragic Dealing With Painful Foot InjuryPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game Recap: Celtics Sweep Season Series With HeatPosted 3 days ago
- Report: Miami Heat Delaying Chris Bosh’s Release for Two Key ReasonsPosted 5 days ago
- Video: Goran Dragic Campaigns Erik Spoelstra for Coach of the YearPosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Toronto Raptors Game Recap: DeRozan Overpowers HeatPosted 6 days ago
- Hassan Whiteside Says He Intends to Play Thursday vs. Toronto RaptorsPosted 1 week ago
- Miami Heat vs. Phoenix Suns Game Recap: Whiteside’s Historic NightPosted 1 week ago
- Miami Heat News: Hassan Whiteside to Receive Stitches After Suffering Hand LacerationPosted 1 week ago
Miami Heat News: Haslem, Heat Agree to $2.7 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Minutes after reports came out that the Miami Heat signed Dwyane Wade to a 2-year, $34 million deal, another one was released stating that the Heat have signed Mr. 305 himself, Udonis Haslem to a 2-year deal as well.
Udonis Haslem has agreed to return to Miami Heat on their $2.7 million space exception, source tells Sun Sentinel.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2014
Haslem’s contract would start at $2.75 million for next season and with the 4.5 percent raise that comes with the deal, it would total out the contract for $5.6 million. The multitude of two-year deals that Pat Riley is inking is most likely to allow flexibility in the year 2016 where big name free agents like Kevin Durant and LeBron James are going to be available.