- What to Expect From Hassan Whiteside Heading Into 2016-17, and Why He Will DominatePosted 14 mins ago
- Chandler Parsons Says He’d Be Willing to Play for Miami HeatPosted 23 hours ago
- NBA Snubs Hassan Whiteside in Top 50 Blocks of 2016 Video, Whiteside Reacts AccordinglyPosted 1 day ago
- Video: NBA 2K17 Releases Highly Anticipated Video Game Trailer ‘Friction’Posted 2 days ago
- Wayne Ellington: My Jumper Is ‘What’s Going to Separate Me from the Other Guys’Posted 3 days ago
- Erik Spoelstra: Hassan Whiteside Has the Potential to Be One of the Best Players in This LeaguePosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Could Be ‘Best Suitor’ for Blake Griffin in 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Re-Sign Beno Udrih to Guaranteed One-Year, $1.4M DealPosted 1 week ago
- Video: Hassan Whiteside Loses It After Player Quits on Him in NBA 2KPosted 1 week ago
- Erik Spoelstra: ‘Our Expectation Is to Compete for an NBA Championship Regardless of Who We Have’Posted 1 week ago
Miami Heat News: Haslem, Heat Agree to $2.7 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Minutes after reports came out that the Miami Heat signed Dwyane Wade to a 2-year, $34 million deal, another one was released stating that the Heat have signed Mr. 305 himself, Udonis Haslem to a 2-year deal as well.
Udonis Haslem has agreed to return to Miami Heat on their $2.7 million space exception, source tells Sun Sentinel.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2014
Haslem’s contract would start at $2.75 million for next season and with the 4.5 percent raise that comes with the deal, it would total out the contract for $5.6 million. The multitude of two-year deals that Pat Riley is inking is most likely to allow flexibility in the year 2016 where big name free agents like Kevin Durant and LeBron James are going to be available.