- Dwyane Wade Explains Why He Left Miami for Chicago in Press ConferencePosted 17 hours ago
- Five Reasons Dion Waiters Can Take the Heat to the Next LevelPosted 2 days ago
- Do the Miami Heat Have Enough to Make the Playoffs Next Season?Posted 4 days ago
- Video: Hassan Whiteside Shines in Los Angeles Drew League DebutPosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Use $2.9 Million Exception to Sign Dion WaitersPosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Willie Reed Working out with Udonis Haslem’s TrainerPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Chris Bosh Believes He Should Be Medically Cleared to PlayPosted 6 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Gerald Green to Sign with Boston CelticsPosted 7 days ago
- Dwyane Wade’s Ex-Wife Writing Tell-All Book About His Side ChicksPosted 1 week ago
- Why Willie Reed Took Less Money to Sign with the Miami HeatPosted 1 week ago
Miami Heat News: Haslem, Heat Agree to $2.7 Million Deal
- Updated: July 15, 2014
Minutes after reports came out that the Miami Heat signed Dwyane Wade to a 2-year, $34 million deal, another one was released stating that the Heat have signed Mr. 305 himself, Udonis Haslem to a 2-year deal as well.
Udonis Haslem has agreed to return to Miami Heat on their $2.7 million space exception, source tells Sun Sentinel.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) July 15, 2014
Haslem’s contract would start at $2.75 million for next season and with the 4.5 percent raise that comes with the deal, it would total out the contract for $5.6 million. The multitude of two-year deals that Pat Riley is inking is most likely to allow flexibility in the year 2016 where big name free agents like Kevin Durant and LeBron James are going to be available.