- Miami Heat News: Heat Waive Five Players, Keep Rodney McGruder for Final RosterPosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers Preseason Game Recap: Heat Fall to 76ers in Preseason FinalePosted 3 days ago
- Udonis Haslem Determined to Help Hassan Whiteside Reach His Full PotentialPosted 4 days ago
- Goran Dragic Addresses Recent Trade RumorsPosted 4 days ago
- Dwyane Wade Says He’s Not Ruling out an Eventual Return to MiamiPosted 5 days ago
- Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic Preseason Game Recap: Heat Ride Scorching Start to Burn MagicPosted 5 days ago
- Report: Heat and Kings Discussing Trade Involving Goran Dragic, Rudy Gay, and Darren CollisonPosted 6 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Sign Guard Luis Montero, Waive Keith BensonPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Ira Winderman Predicts Beno Udrih to Acquire Final Roster Spot on HeatPosted 6 days ago
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Update on Josh Richardson’s Injury StatusPosted 7 days ago
Heat Nation Rumors: Is Dwyane Wade Giving Us a Sign?
- Updated: June 26, 2014
With all the rumors and speculation swirling about, we have something new for you here at Heat Nation.
It looks as if Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, and Ray Allen all partook in a mid-afternoon meal today when D. Wade tweeted this lovely specimen:
— THREE (@DwyaneWade) June 26, 2014
Followed by this marvelous picture:
Hmm…”Day 1 of the new challenge..” What could this possibly mean? Are LeBron, D. Wade, and Allen all partaking in a new diet? Or could it mean their collective road to another championship trophy on the SAME team aka the Miami Heat. Something tells me today’s draft will give us many more hints about the future of the Big Three.