- Five Reasons Erik Spoelstra Deserves to Win NBA Coach of the YearPosted 11 hours ago
- Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss RoutinePosted 2 days ago
- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 3 days ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 5 days ago
- Erik Spoelstra to Work With Justise Winslow to Improve Game During OffseasonPosted 6 days ago
- James Johnson Reveals Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Says He Wants to Return to Miami Heat Next SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- Five Reasons the Miami Heat’s 2016-17 Season Was a SuccessPosted 1 week ago
- Micky Arison Hints at Possible Return of Two Key Heat PlayersPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Hints at Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
Photo: Dwyane Wade Caught Watching Heat Game After Bulls Victory
- Updated: April 11, 2017
You can take Dwyane Wade out of Miami, but evidently, you can’t take the “Miami” out of Dwyane Wade. After his own Chicago Bulls blew out the Orlando Magic, the former Miami Heat superstar was apparently caught watching the end of his old team’s game Monday night:
Here's a picture of Dwyane Wade apparently watching the end of tonight's Heat game. pic.twitter.com/HSURwTHiqy
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) April 11, 2017
While it’s no secret that Wade still likes to follow the team that drafted him, Miami’s game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday held particular significance.
If the Heat wound up losing, the Bulls would have clinched the playoffs, while Miami would’ve been eliminated. Obviously that’s not what happened. Instead, because Miami beat Cleveland, Chicago must continue to fight to make the playoffs.
As far as the Heat are concerned, they still need a bit more help to make the postseason. To get in, they must win their final game of the season versus the Washington Wizards on Wednesday and rely on Wade’s Bulls (or the Indiana Pacers) to lose that same day.