- Five Reasons Erik Spoelstra Deserves to Win NBA Coach of the YearPosted 12 hours ago
- Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss RoutinePosted 2 days ago
- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 4 days ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 6 days ago
- Erik Spoelstra to Work With Justise Winslow to Improve Game During OffseasonPosted 7 days ago
- James Johnson Reveals Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Says He Wants to Return to Miami Heat Next SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- Five Reasons the Miami Heat’s 2016-17 Season Was a SuccessPosted 1 week ago
- Micky Arison Hints at Possible Return of Two Key Heat PlayersPosted 1 week ago
- Dion Waiters Hints at Free Agency Plans for Next SummerPosted 2 weeks ago
An Exclusive Look Inside Tyler Johnson’s $5M Pinecrest Mansion (Full Gallery Inside)
- Updated: September 2, 2016
According to the Miami Herald, Johnson made a splash in the real estate market by purchasing a $4.85 million mansion in Pinecrest, FL. The mansion is nearly 12,000 square feet and has six bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, an elevator, a pool, a media room, dual chef kitchens, a high-tech security system, and of course, a half-court basketball court.
Lets have a look into Johnson’s new home.
We begin with a look from Johnson’s new pool deck. There is a lot of space for guests to enjoy in and out of the pool.
A look into a well-designed kitchen with full amenities including an island sink.
(Continue exclusive gallery on next page!)