- Dwyane Wade Addresses His Free Agency Status This SummerPosted 16 hours ago
- An Inside Look at the Miami Heat’s Grueling Practice CulturePosted 2 days ago
- Miami Heat News: Heat Release 2017-18 Home Preseason SchedulePosted 3 days ago
- Miami Heat Fans Make It Clear They Don’t Want Carmelo AnthonyPosted 3 days ago
- Dion Waiters Talks About Epic Conversation He Had With Kevin Durant Before Beating WarriorsPosted 5 days ago
- Pat Riley Reveals Why He Didn’t Fight to Keep Dwyane Wade in MiamiPosted 5 days ago
- Five Reasons Erik Spoelstra Deserves to Win NBA Coach of the YearPosted 6 days ago
- Video: Dion Waiters Shows Off Hilarious Part of New Weight Loss RoutinePosted 7 days ago
- ESPN Insider Predicts How Much Money James Johnson Could Earn in Free AgencyPosted 1 week ago
- Pat Riley Speaks on Who He’d Like to Bring Back for 2017-18 SeasonPosted 2 weeks ago
Dwyane Wade Speaks out on Chris Bosh’s Unfortunate Situation
- Updated: September 23, 2016
However, news broke this morning that Bosh failed a team physical due to a complication showing continued clotting — likely related to his previous blood clots.
The team also released a statement today that confirmed the failure of the preseason physical and said there is no timetable for a return.
Now Wade is being supportive of his friend and longtime teammate. According to Tim Reynolds, Wade told Bosh to focus on family first.
Dwyane Wade to AP on Bosh: "To me, the biggest thing is Chris has five kids and a wife and a family. … I told him focus on that first."
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) September 23, 2016
With Wade leaving for Chicago and Bosh’s latest setback there are a lot of questions that the Heat will have to answer this season. The roster has been rebuilt with younger, mostly unproven players, so the loss of Bosh, a veteran leader, is definitely a blow.
The Heat start training camp next week in the Bahamas so we will find out soon enough what this young group is made of.